- This website is the property of wecann LTD, having its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London. Registered company number 09867721 and it’s subsidiary wecann LLC with its registered office at 2055 Limestone Rd STE 200-C, Wilmington, DE 19808, United States.
- Legal Form (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). All material on this website is copyright of the Company and may not be used or reproduced in any way or form without the express written permission of the Company or its authorised representatives or agents.
- These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) govern your access and use of the ecann.com website (hereinafter the “Website”) and will also govern your purchase of the products we sell (hereinafter referred to as the “Products”) from the Website and by using the Website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full and therefore form a legally binding contract between the Company and you. These Terms must be read carefully before you continue to use the Website or purchase any Products from the Website. By using the Website you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set in the Terms are reasonable.
- The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion and without any notice to you to change these Terms under which the Website and the Products are provided to you and such amended Terms will apply to your use of the Website and purchase of Products from the date and time that the amended Terms are published on this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the content of these Terms at any time you use this Website or purchase Products from the Company through this Website.
- You must be over eighteen (18) years of age to use this website. Your use of this website and therefore acceptance of the Terms constitutes your representation and warranty that you are over eighteen (18) years of age.
Sellers: Using ecann.com
In connection with using or accessing the services provided by ecann.com you will;
1. not list products that are contained within ecann.com’s prohibited items list;
2. not post, list, or update content or items in inappropriate areas of our sites;
3. not post inaccurate, deceptive, misleading, or false content;
4. not transfer your ecann.com account and username to another party without consent.
5. leave falsified, malicious, or offensive reviews on product listings;
6. fail to deliver items sold by you;
- Narcotics, steroids, and other controlled substances (as classified by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and the Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001 (UK)
- FOR IRELAND; Narcotics, steroids, and other controlled substances (as classified by the Misuse of Drugs Acts 1977, 1984, and 2015, and the Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Act 2010.
- Items that claim to provide a “legal high”
The Information on this Website and the Products We Sell
- The Website and the information that appears on the Website have been produced with care, skill, and diligence, however, the information contained on our Website and product pages may contain inaccuracies and errors for which the Company accepts no liability, as set out below.
- Any additional or separate notices, disclaimers, and terms may be set out in the Website other than in the Terms and also apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these Terms you also hereby agree to and accept the notices, disclaimers, and terms that are set out elsewhere on the Website.
The information on the Website is provided on an “as-is” basis and should be used for guidance purposes only. Nothing on this website should be considered or construed as medical advice or used to diagnose or treat any medical conditions.
You should consult your doctor or another medical practitioner if you intend to use the Products for any medical purpose. None of the Products are intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.
Any and all statements on the Website have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other equivalent national regulatory agency. Your use of any information or materials on the Website or of the Products is entirely at your own risk and the Company is not liable for any and all loss howsoever caused arising out of your use of the Products and/or Website as set out hereunder.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the Products and information available through the Website meet your specific requirements. You should read and understand the labels and packaging of any Product you purchase from the Website and/or the Company. The sole responsibility is on you to ensure that you are satisfied to consume or use the purchased product.
Terms of the License to Use the Website
You are expressly prohibited from:
– republishing material from this website (in any manner or form whatsoever),
– offering to sell, lease, license or sub-license, distribute or re-distribute any of the IPRs,
– utilize, demonstrate or show any of the IPRs in public or in any form of media whatsoever,
– use any of the IPRs for a commercial purpose in any manner whatsoever,
– Access or edit the website in any way that is not expressly permitted by the Terms.
- Your use of the Website must not cause, or be intended to cause, damage to the Website, nor must it cause any impairment of the accessibility, functionality, or availability of the Website. Your use of the Website must not be, nor may it be intended to be, harmful, illegal, unlawful, or fraudulent, nor may it be carried out or intended to be carried out in connection with any such activity.
- You are not permitted to use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which constitutes, is related to, or is intended to assist in, any spyware, trojan horse, virus, worm, root-kit key logger or other malicious computer software, application, or code.
- You are not permitted to conduct any data collection activities, including automated or systematic data collection, including but not limited to data-harvesting, scraping, data- extraction, and/or data-mining, on the Website or in relation to the Website without the express written consent of the Company.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications, nor may you use the Website for marketing or related purposes without the express written consent of the Company.
Without prejudice to the generality of section 16 herein, the Company does not make any warranties or representations that:
a. the Website will be available when required or upon demand or available at all, or
b. that the information on the Website is complete, accurate, true, or non-misleading.
c. Nothing on this website shall constitute, nor is it intended to constitute, advice of any kind whatsoever. If you require advice in relation to any matter, information, details or facts set out on the Website, be it medical advice, legal advice, or advice in relation to financial matters, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of liability
Consequences of a breach of the Terms by You
Assignment of Rights
If you need to cancel or return an item, the user may open a dispute with the vendor via the ‘Order History’ section, found on the user’s account page.
Alternatively, the user may request to cancel or return their item by opening a ticket on ecann.com. We will respond within 7 days of the request after having reviewed the request.